On the occasion of the sixth National Coaching Week, organized by the Coaching Association of Canada, the Pat Burns Foundation presents the fifth edition of the #jaimemoncoach week which will take place from September 19th to 27th.
Join us and say “THANK YOU COACH!"
Here are some simple things you can do to pay tribute to your coach:
- Like our Facebook page and circulate our publications in your network;
- Follow us on Instagram;
- Enter our Facebook contest which will start on September 19th. The athlete (or parent) who will have participated could win a $ 100 gift card from Duguay Sports Excellence, and his coach, a $ 250 scholarship from the Foundation, for his team;
- Use #jaimemoncoach and #mercicoach in your social media posts;
- Change your cover photo or your Facebook profile photo for the duration of the week #jaimemoncoach 2020;
- Add the Facebook filter to your profile picture;
- Publicly thank your coach on your Facebook page and that of the Pat Burns Foundation;
- Download our certificate that you can complete and give to your trainer. Why not formalize this with a photo capture that would be posted on Facebook!
You have any other ideas to thank your coach? Go ahead, be imaginative! Do not hesitate to tell us about your initiatives. We will be happy to share them on our Facebook page and on our website.
Have a good week #jaimemoncoach 2020!